Our healthcare startup is currently in need of a Sr. Developer to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in designing and building production-quality backend systems within a big data architecture, using Python, Django, Anaconda and AWS Lambda. The candidate will design and implement data ingestion, curation and engineering functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
● Create and maintain optimal backend and data services by designing, building and implementing Healthcare data services on AWS using AWS Lambda and native services.
● Build and maintain serverless backend services.
● Integrate and assemble large, complex data sets using AWS services such as Glue that meet a broad range of business requirements.
● Design and build backend services using Python, Django and Anaconda on AWS
● Deploy built services such as serverless Lambda and other services on AWS.
● Ensure code quality for security, performance and functionality.
● Build CI/CD pipelines to automate deployment for Backend and necessary AWS services using pipelines, Zappa and/or terraform
● Configure and use DynamoDB to store, process, and analyze specific data as the design needs.
● Design and optimize data models on AWS Cloud using AWS data stores such as Redshift, RDS, and S3.
● Integrate AWS backend services with a mobile app on Android and iOS and a Web app with both streaming and batch data ingestion using Kinesis DataStream and Kinesis Firehose to store data in S3/Data Lake.
● Scripts as needed for pre-data processing and configuration for triggering load jobs.
● Maintain AWS development and stage environments
● Ensure optimal Code management and branching strategies using GIT, GitHub, and AWS Codecommit.
● Build Test automation integrated with CI/CD
● Maintain a production environment and resolve production issues.
● Design operations architecture and conduct performance engineering for AWS data lake and Health Lake.
● Work on EMR AWS for big data processing and analysis (as and when needed by architecture).
● Enable and use HIPAA Encrypted data pipeline for Health data including PHI and PII from the Mobile app to the AWS Cloud layer.
● Participate in client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations for building solutions.
● Expertise in Python, Django framework and Anaconda.
● Strong skills in building and maintaining AWS lambda function and other necessary serverless services.
● Experience with building data pipelines and applications to stream and process datasets at low latencies.
● Show efficiency in handling data - tracking data lineage, ensuring data quality, and improving discoverability of data.
● Knowledge of Engineering and Operational Excellence using standard methodologies.
● Expertise in GIT, GITHUB, code commit and other code management tools
● Strong knowledge of AWS services
EnlitenAI is a highly innovative Silicon Valley Digital Healthcare startup that is addressing Epilepsy - a debilitating neurological disease that afflicts around 3.4 million patients in the US. They are building an AI-based Software platform that uses wearables for continuous monitoring of vitals and other neurological indicators.
EnlitenAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. EnlitenAI does not discriminate based on race, colour, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Problems we solve
Our Value Proposition
List of All Partners
Want to Partner?